Board of Directors
Diane & Tom Harrington
Marc & Ann Provost
Virginia Armstrong (WebDesign)
Kelsey Shannon Bartol
was an angel on Earth.
In her short and challenged life, Kelsey touched many. She taught patience, acceptance, and unconditional love.
Sadly, Kelsey passed away in June, 2005.
In our sadness, the Harrington and Provost Families felt it necessary to spread Kelsey’s love and life’s teachings.
The Kelsey Shannon Harrington Foundation was born to celebrate her life.
In Kelsey's spirit, it is our goal to help other children and families on their journeys.
Kelsey S Harrington Foundation
5 Sea Meadows La.
Waterford, CT. 06385
WELCOME to the Kelsey Shannon Bartol-Harrington site, home of the philanthropic organization supporting special needs children and their families in New London County since 2006.
Kelsey continues to inspire and share her light with others.
We are so grateful to have had her presence in our lives.
The Kelsey S. Harrington Foundation, established in 2005, is a 501(C) organization.
"Every child is gifted. They just unwrap their packages at different times." -- unknown
Check out these Parent Resources
and other related links
(article in Waterford Patch April 30, 2012)
- Provide scholarships to graduating students who are pursuing degrees in special education or have overcome significant adversity in attaining their goals.
- Provide financial assistance to children afflicted with illness/injury and their families.
- Provide medical equipment to those challenged with medical issues.
- Provide advocacy to families needing special help on their own personal journeys,
- Provide opportunity for community involvement with a goal to allow all children to interact on a social, recreational and educational basis.
Assistance Requests for Special Needs Children and their Families: How Can We Help?
If you would like to apply for aid from The Kelsey S. Harrington Foundation, you may contact us either by mail, using the above address, or by fully explaining your situation in the space provided below. We review requests for assistance every four to six weeks.
Steak Dinner Fundraiser
Friday, June 30, 2017